We appreciate your interest in our website. Protecting your privacy when processing personal data, as well as the security of all business data, is an important concern for us and one that we take into account in our business processes. Here, we inform you in detail about the handling of your data.
RESPONSIBLE AS PER ART. 4 PARA. 7 OF THE EU GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
Phone: +49 711 914 016 – 00
Fax: +49 711 914 016 - 99
RESPONSIBLE DATA PROTECTION SUPERVISOR
Dr. Ralf Schadowski
Phone: +49 241 44688 0
§ 1 LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as legal basis.
(2) In the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b, the GDPR serves as legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual measures.
(3) Insofar as processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation which our company is subject to, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c, the GDPR serves as legal basis.
(4) In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d, the GDPR serves as legal basis.
(5) If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 para.1 lit.f, the GDPR serves as a legal basis for this processing.
§ 2 INFORMATION ON THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) Below we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally relatable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses and user behavior.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, we will store the information you have provided (your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number if applicable) in order to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context once the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(3) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure stability and security (legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 page 1 lit. GDPR):
- IP address
- Host name
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Each transferred amount of data
- Website that receives the request (referrer)
- The specific pages of our website called up by yourself
- Browser: type, version and set language
- Operating system: type and version
- Screen resolution
- Color depth
- Size of the browser window
- Installed browser plugins
(1) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, assigned to the browser you are using, and that provide certain information to the position that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and, e.g. decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. So-called „Third Party Cookoes“ are cookies that have been set by a third party, and therefore not by the actual website on which you are currently located. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 3 DATA DELETION & DURATION OF DATA STORAGE
(1) The personal data of the data subject shall be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage lapses.
(2) In addition, such storage may be provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject.
(3) A blocking or deletion of the data takes place even if a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for a contract or fulfillment of the contract.
§ 4 RIGHTS OF THE AFFECTED PERSON
In the following, we will inform you about your data subject rights in accordance with Art. 15 of the GDPR. You can exercise these rights at any time and therefore contact us directly. Insofar as you claim these rights against us, we will examine these in detail, taking into account the associated legal requirements and requirements. For this we will ask for more information from you. We will explain the results of our examination as well as our procedure for the fulfillment of your inquiry in detail. It is possible that we cannot fully meet your wishes in the way you want.
This should not prevent you from claiming your rights or asking us about them. We will gladly answer all your inquiries.
(1) Right to information
You have the right to request information from us at any time as to whether and which data about you is processed by us. This also includes information on the purposes of the processing, possibly on recipients to whom we have disclosed data about you, the planned storage period and, if applicable, information on the origin of this data, if we did not collect these directly from you. In addition, you have the right to a one-time, free copy of your personal data stored with us. In making the following copies, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable administration fee.
(2) Right to rectification
You have the right to demand that we correct the incorrect data we have stored about you. This includes the right to complete or rectify incomplete personal data.
(3) Right to deletion
You have the right to request that we delete the data we have stored about you. If we have published data from you, this also includes our obligation, in the context of the "right to be forgotten" under Art. 17 para. 2 of the GDPR, taking into account available technology and the implementation costs, your deletion request all links to these data as well as copies or replications to forward this data to other persons responsible for the processing of this published personal data.
(4) Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of data that we have stored about you. Thereafter, processing of this data is only possible with your consent or for a limited number of legally stipulated purposes.
(5) Right to objection to processing
To the extent that we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons for which we continue the processing.
Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the above-mentioned contact channels.
(6) Right to revoke a data protection consent
If you have given consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(7) Right to data transfer
You have the right to obtain personally identifiable information about us in a structured, common and machine-readable format for the purpose of transfer to another person in charge. At your request and taking into account the existing technical possibilities, this includes the direct transfer from us to the other person in charge.
(8) Right to complain to a supervisory authority
You have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority at any time about our processing of personal data.
The Landesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit Baden-Württemberg(LfDiBWL)
Königstraße 10a, 70173 Stuttgart,
Tel.:+49 711/61 55 41-0 , Fax: +49 711/615541-15
(9) Automated decision-making including profiling
You have the right to receive information on the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under Article 22 para. 1 and 4 GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the affected person.
§ 5 Protection of minors
Persons under the age of 16 may not transmit any personal data to us without the consent of their legal guardians. According to Art. 8 GDPR, children who have not yet reached the age of 16 may only declare such consent with the consent of their legal guardian. Personal data of minors are not consciously collected or processed.
§ 6 OTHER FUNCTIONS AND OFFERS OF OUR WEBSITE
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) When you contact the service provider by e-mail, your e-mail address and, if you so specify, your name, telephone number and [...] will be stored by us in order for us to answer your questions.
(3) We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(4) Insofar as our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 7 OTHER THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Integration of other third-party services
(1) On this website we also use services offered by Google (fonts) and MyFonts (fonts). By using these services, we can provide you with a better user experience on our website. This serves our own interest in increasing the attractiveness of our website. Use of these services is legally founded on Art. 6 (1) (f) of GDPR.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the following privacy policies of these providers. There you will also find further information concerning your rights in this regard and the setting options available to enable you to protect your privacy.
- Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc., 600 Unicorn Park Drive, Woburn, MA 01801, USA; https:// www.monotype.com/legal/privacy-policy/web-font-tracking-privacy-policy/